The folks at Marketing Charts provided a nice summary of US Internet online video habits. Pretty amazing. Check out the full article for more.
"February online video statistics:
- 75.5 percent of the total US internet audience viewed online video.
- The average online video viewer watched 312 minutes of video (more than 5 hours)
- 98.8 million viewers watched 5.3 billion videos on YouTube.com (53.8 videos per viewer).
- 41.2 million viewers watched 384 million videos on MySpace.com (8.5 videos per viewer).
- The duration of the average online video was 3.5 minutes."